Four-year college graduates
- Social Worker License (for day school)
- Care-Giver License
- Prevention and Delay of Disability and Dementia Activities Instructor Certificate
- Public Examination For Social Welfare Administration
Graduates can apply to relevant research institutes, such as welfare for the elderly, social work, senior education, non-profit organizations, social policy, life and death, long-term care and other institutes.
- Long-term Care Business Owner
- Social Worker for Elderly
- Care Management Specialist
- Long-Term Care Administrative Personnel
- Home Service Supervisor
- Community Integrated Service Center(Level A) Case Manager
- Prevention and Delay of Disability and Dementia Activities Instructor
- Social Welfare Officers
- The public sector and long-term care institutions at home and abroad.
- Non-profit organizations or social enterprises.
- Elderly service units and elderly services enterprise.
Graduates can apply to relevant research institutes, such as elderly, long-term care, welfare for the health, senior education and other institutes.